Are You Motivated to Work Out and Get Healthy?

Updated 09-8-2022
Lady exercising
Exercise can help you in a variety of ways


Get Healthy and Motivated to Exercise

Have you ever woken up dreading working out? Dreading to get dressed. Dread, Dread, Dread. You just want it to be one of those relaxing days, where you eat ice cream and lay around all day watching lifetime, Netflix, or something. Well, it's time to snap out of it and get that body in shape. I'm not just talking about looks. I'm talking about health reasons also.




Health Benefits of Exercise:

Yes, exercise has many health benefits. Of course, you should do everything in moderation and check with your doctor first. You should get the OK to do a workout routine from your physician.

According to the Mayo Clinic,

Regular exercise helps prevent or manage many health problems and concerns, including:

Exercise
Exercise has health benefits


There are many types of exercises, such as 

  • cardio 
  • weightlifting
  • sports
  • yoga 
  • Pilates
  • Zumba 
  • and more 


I love to mix it up with a variety of things. I love going to my body pump and yoga class. Did you know, Yoga can help your hair, blood circulation, and stress. I always seem to sleep so well after a yoga class. Here are a few other things that exercise can help you with.

Short on time, Pin it 
An image of a list of benefits of exercising.
Exercise

Exercise helps protect you from:

  • High blood pressure
  • Obesity
  • Heart disease
  • Osteoporosis
  • Stress




There are many benefits to Exercise. I know you like to keep your hair looking right also. So, the next time you try to delay Your exercise routine, think again!  Get to working out, because Your hair reaps the benefit of exercise also!



Exercise and the body you want:

Some people exercise to get that six-pack. I'm going to get it one day. LOL. We have to learn that to get that body we want; we have to train in the gym and the kitchen. We can't work out and continue to eat unhealthily! This will lead to not being able to lose that fat around the abs. 

It gets hard because I love sweets. Just thinking about them has me wanting some Ice cream. I'm going to be strong, and I encourage you to be strong as well. Some people may say you are already small. Yes, I am. 

You must realize that even small people must continue to Exercise for those health benefits and to get that cardiovascular system in shape. So, let's encourage each other and get these benefits. Did you know, you can also have Fun, Health, and Fitness on the Beach? Give it a try. As always, check with your doctor first!

Let me get out of here and get to the gym. It's time to get my work out on. Are you ready to get yours on?





Other Articles to view:

Make your fashion statement | Ways to change a outfit up:


Post a Comment

0 Comments