Casual Fashion In The Park

Updated 1-20-2022

Fashion, clothing
Casual Fashion

Casual Fashion 

Some days you may want to wear a relaxed, comfortable outfit. You know, put on a pair of jeans and a shirt to go about your daily activities. You may want to Walk around town making a fashion statement; meanwhile, being oh so comfortable.



I personally took a beautiful adventure for my day out and around town. Of course, I had to throw some high heel boots on with my casual outfit, but I felt so free on this excursion. I usually wear dresses and pants suits; along with some traditional fashion accessories but wanted to calm it down to a more casual look for this outing.

Arica in casual Fashion

This day was so beautiful for a nice walk, afternoon lunch, and some relaxation. The smell of the air was breathtaking. The scenery was beautiful.

Jeans, clothing, style
Casual fashion at the Park



As I relaxed and viewed the scenery, a nice fresh breeze began to blow my hair. The wind caressed my neck, with just the right amount of breeze. The day was delightful.


I decided to wear some blue jeans with a pop of color which was an orange shirt. Try wearing a casual and comfortable outfit every now and then before you jump back into that fabulous fashion style. 

Check out these tips to find out why it is important to dress nicely for work. Have an awesome day.


Other Articles to view




Post a Comment

0 Comments